Advt. No.: IITPKD/R/NF/1/2017 Dated: 11th January2017
Instructions to Candidates
- Admit Card is sent by e-mail, must be presented for verification along with at least one original photo ID [For example :College ID, Employer ID,Driving Licence, Passport, PAN card,Voter ID, Aadhar card etc.]
- Those shortlisted candidates, who have not received their admit cards, may send an email with Register Number and Post applied to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 18th April, 2017
- Candidates must report at the Venue of the examination minimum of 30 minutes before the start of the Examination.
- Use Black Ball Point Pen only to mark on the OMR answer sheet in the 1st level Screening Test.
- For the 1st and 2nd levels of Screening Test Calculators and Mobile phones are NOT permitted in the Test Hall
- No travel fare will be reimbursed in connection with the 1st level Screening Test. For the 2nd and 3rd level Tests, travel fare by Second Class train or eligible bus fare will be reimbursed. The claim may be made on prescribed form at the venue of the Tests.
- Please note that the candidature of any applicant is provisional in nature and is subject to thorough verification of the credentials such as qualification, experience, age, category, physical disability etc. When the candidates appear for second and third level tests, all the relevant certificates in original must be produced for verification
- No request for change in the date and venue of the Tests will be entertained.